outdated??

I don't think so....

I just bought my first (for other reasons then automation) but a PLC is a PLC is a PLC.... by learning any PLC to the point of doing the logic in you head (as long as it works) is a good thing.

I have just about every (major) PLC there is, none are any better then any other, I love them all. Some a little easier then others but they all have inputs, logic and outputs.

I am not sure of your age but learn as many as you can, not only is it fun but it looks good on your resume.

The only one I need is Omron to add to my collection, but I am waiting until I have more time to figure out the model I need...

So if you are asking did you waist your time... nope I think you did a good thing, now learning another will be easy :)

EDIT: and you have nothing better to do in the desert anyway :)

Last edited: