PAC System Rx3i version

jamorenos

Hello,
I have experience with AB, recently I have been assigned with a job using GE Controls and I am getting familiar with it, I have a program with a Processor IC695CPE305 catalog version 3, at the beginning when I open the project, Proficy always ask me that it has a newer Catalog Version 5 and if I would like to switch 3 to 5 with a warning: This will cause your Hardware Configuration to go not equal.

I accidentally clicked Yes and it has been upgraded, is there a way to return it back to version 3? The processor is part of a existing system and will not be swapped pretty much I am adding a new subsystem and routines. The Proficy Revison we have is v9.50 SIM 16 Build 7677. Thanks!!

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, I am new to the GE Fanuc systems, I need some guidance in communication between RX3i PAC system (CPU CRU 320)and Versamax CPUE05...
Replies
Views
Hello All, So im liking the new features you have for the GE Rx3i Pac system PLC. I'm in the process of creating user defined data types for my...
Replies
Views
Hi - I am converting and existing 90-30 series PLC system with the following: Rack 0 has power supply, CPU, and 8 Horner 4-20mA input modules...
Replies
Views
Dear all, good day I'm looking for some help in transferring a project from GE 90-30 to GE PAC System (Rx7i), if someone had already done it or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for a PAC system to replace the compactLogix but I have not been able to find one. The key point for is the functionality of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom