panel design basics

mobil1syn

Lifetime Supporting Member
anyone got an recommendations for books, websites, blogs, whitepapers, whatever that cover panel design best practices? the short of it is, im a the only person on the electrical side in my company and my knowledge is ok, but lacks in the details and nuance of design. i.e. when do you use breakers over fuses, when does the panel get a space heater, how much heat is too much before you need ventilation. i have access to a lot of old projects and can copy old designs, but am curious with the why.

thanks

Similar Topics

Good day everyone. I was musing about in some E-Plan videos, and saw that they were using panduit panelmax. I guess if you were in a pinch for...
Replies
Views
Dears ALL I am preparing new PLC panel I want from the contractor to make redundant CPU , power supply and I/O modules, the contractor refuse to...
Replies
Views
Looking for a good panel designer/builder that can turn around a project quickly. Panel will be AB Control logix and associated part and pieces...
Replies
Views
For the States, I have been looking into the NEC2014, NFPA 70E, and NFPA79. I have a weakness in electrical design but have done well in...
Replies
Views
hai all...:bow: can any1 let me know ..which is nice and easy software for make control panel and panel design ..i m using old method using By...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom