panel pass thru fittings (bulkhead)

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Somewhat OT I have a job where I need some panel accessories. I need some help sourcing them. I did Google searches but didn't find a 1 stop shop. I hope you guys have one.
I need 1 M12 Ethernet IP decode female panel mount to rj45.
1 DB9 passthru panel mount
1 M12 male passthru panel mount.

Details below
I need to pull a cable out of an existing device and plug in into a MicroLogix 1100. The cable is a M12 IP67 rated 4 wire EIP. The PLC is in an enclosure so I need to get the cable into the enclosure then make it a RJ45.
I also need a to take out a PM02 out of the panel to this device.
A m 12 t straight through male female female. Would work.
I talked to turck but the didn't have everything On the shelf. The don't have a DB9 at all.

Sorry I forgot to mention I call L-com, B&B, and Newark. Most of them has some pieces but nobody had everything I wanted. If I don't mind 12~14 weeks I can have it all from any of them.

Does it need to meet a certain spec? Can the M12 to RJ45 be converted first, then plugged into an RJ45 bulkhead? Is it bad if you have to use a couple different sources and piece it together?

A user a few days ago posted a link to a Mencom catalog page.
http://sensorsincorporated.com/uploaded/Doc/PanelInterfaceConnectors.pdf

So the device in question has an M12 connector on it's ethernet port, and you need to connect it to a ML1100?

You could use a M12 to RJ45 cable like the ones Efector uses on their cameras.
http://www.ifm.com/ifmus/web/padv1!US_1_50_10_10_10_10_10.html
http://www.ifm.com/ifmus/web/dsfs!E11898.html

If Mencom doesn't sell M12 bulkheads for this system (didn't see one) then you could just take their existing bulkhead with the DB9 or Mini-8 for the PM02, an RJ45 for the M12toEthernet cable, and put an M12 bulkhead into it from say... Balluff/Turck or someone.

Guys thanks for the help.
I just got an update. These have to be from brand X. So that just made the lead times loooooooong per customer spec. So I am going to order them from their supplier. Nothing I can do. Not worth the fight.