Panelview Plus 1000 screen change

S&S Surplus

Hi,

This isn't specifically PLC related, but product related...

We bought some replacement protective film covers for a Panelview Plus 1000. Has anyone had luck replacing these? when we removed the original there seemed to be some type of adhesive holding the actual screen cover portion to the touch screen. The ones we purchased don't have the adhesive on that portion. Will this still work? Not having the screen adhesive? Has anyone replaced these before?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've been tasked with creating a basic HMI for commissioning purposes for two pumps on a AB Panelview Plus 1000, 2711PRDT10C. I have...
Replies
Views
im tring to find out if i have a bad power supply for my panelview 1000 plus. does anyone have the pinout for the 10 pin connector on the...
Replies
Views
I need an X/Y plot to visually represent data o a roundness gage I am designing. ActiveX ME Chart Control UDT seems broke. Any advise one how to...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good today! I have a project from 2015, and the customer is locked out of the HMI. They do not know what the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom