PanelView Plus 1000 Startup

domshmom1

After welding near a machine, the PanelView Plus 1000 now boots into Windows rather than FactoryTalk ME, does anyone know how I can fix it? It had also forgotten its IP address but not the Application thankfully.

Thanks
Dom

In the terminal settings > startup options, there is a setting "do not start ME station". This is most likely selected.

I have a cheat sheet for my techs. Of course you need to disregard the app names and ip addresses. I would back it up on a flash drive afterwards from internal storage to external storage 2. Use a clean drive and it takes a few moments for the panelview to create the directory so grab a cup of coffee after you insert the drive. Hope this helps.

Edit..... Skip to step 3.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've been tasked with creating a basic HMI for commissioning purposes for two pumps on a AB Panelview Plus 1000, 2711PRDT10C. I have...
Replies
Views
im tring to find out if i have a bad power supply for my panelview 1000 plus. does anyone have the pinout for the 10 pin connector on the...
Replies
Views
I need an X/Y plot to visually represent data o a roundness gage I am designing. ActiveX ME Chart Control UDT seems broke. Any advise one how to...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good today! I have a project from 2015, and the customer is locked out of the HMI. They do not know what the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom