PanelView Plus 7 (F/W 9) Trends Disappearing

phuz

I have a customer with an issue on a relatively new PV+ 7 I put in, where the trend data disappears and I can't see anything until I re-download the app.
Can't find any rhyme or reason why this data just disappears.
Maximum points set for 1000000. 27 tags being collected every 10 seconds.

Last edited:
Are 27 tags being collected at the same time? Does the trend disappear right away or after certain time?
Is it running from internal memory? try external sd or upgrade to v10.

Are you definitely trending the same tags that are in the Data Log Model ?

Does the same effect occur when you test the runtime on a FactoryTalk View Studio development computer ?

I generally make a screen with a big FT Diagnostics viewer object so I can see any internal error messages that affect services like the Data Log Model right there on the PV+ terminal.