PanelView Plus 7 - I need more then 200 alarms

JohanM

Hi guys. I have another problem. This time with PanelView. I am working on project with PanelView Plus 7. It offers just upt to 200 alarms. But I need more then 200. Maybe 400 or more.šŸ™ƒ I can use also local messages, but that is not a best way. I need show more than 1 message (alarm) at once. Do you have some cheat for this kind of problem? :) Thank you very much!

Make sure FTView ME is not configured for the compact version. The compact version has a 200 alarm limit but your part number says you don't have one of those.

Oops, I was looking for the 'C' after the '2711P' like they did with the PV+ 6 versions. Sorry, didn't realize they switched the part numbering scheme. So a multi-state indicator may work or roll-your-own alarm system.