Panelview Plus Screensaver Colors

tablehoppin

Wondering if anyone could help with this? I'm replacing OEM screensavers with my own (thanks to other posts in this forum). Without exception, everytime I load one, most of the color white in the .bmp seems to disappear. I've read and tried to set the transparency by changing the lower left pixel to a different color to no avail. So now I'm at a loss and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Is there a way to stop the screensaver without touching the screen, that is, with a tag.
Replies
Views
Hi guys, In searching on this site and googling, I came across this thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=63546 which applies to...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview Plus with the screensaver enabled. The problem is that during a CIP process, the screensaver comes on and hides any alarm...
Replies
Views
What would be the easiest way to download my own Screensaver, that the plant operators would enjoy, to a Panelview Plus. Thanks in Advance
Replies
Views
Hello, When I setting the screensaver time on a Panelview 700 Plus to 5 minutes the follow happend: The screen are black and the Panelview...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom