Panelview PV1000 error code 24

Keithyb

I have a panelview terminal and when booting up sticks at error 24, and will go no further.

If I powercycle the unit several times it will go through to application, but it is unpredictable !!

Rockwell tech's say that it is a firmware problem, but wouldn't that just lock it out once and no more.

I have tried to repload the application, but terminal dosen't communicate, also tried to use PanelBuilder 32 to upgrade firmware but still, doesn't recognise terminal.

Any thoughts.

Keithyb

Similar Topics

PV1000 is displaying error 24, can only get by it by multiple pwer cycling. Rockwell techy's say its a firmware problem, tried to update...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a problem with Panel View PV1000 Color, I'm currently using 370 tags in my PV1000, and using 53 tags to trigger alarm messages...
Replies
Views
I'm at a loss here and hoping someone else has seen this: Background: We've got two identical machines on our floor (we'll call them machine A &...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom