Panelview Update Tracker

HunterM93

Is there a way to setup an indicator on a Panelview to show when the program was last edited without someone having to go in and change the text on the indicator?

In my factory we use both Panelview Standards (Uses Panelbuilder32) and Panelview Plus' (Uses Factory Talk View)

For FTView SE you could probably use some VBA function to get the latest date of the application. But for FTView ME I don't believe there is anyway to detect the latest version. I know there is no system tag with that info in it. The ActiveX controls don't seem to have anything for it either.

I remember for a Pharma job we had to have a static text on the main screen that we updated before compiling.

Haven't used PanelBuilder32 in years so not sure about that one, but I seriously doubt it has anything.