UKB

dse.png

My question is how does wire "C" respond

Does wire "C" mimic the output wire "A"
or
Does wire "C" mimic the input wire "B"

thanks,
UKB

Thanks Mike Nash, I kinda assumed this was the case, clarification is appreciated, Kind Regards UKB

just bubba guest reading from manual user,

if valuc C = 0 switch will change to A if A point have link connection (active) if not, program will check B whether have link connection (active) if yes switch change to B,

the output will REAL Value

1.PNG

Will "C" only mimic "B" when "A" =1
or will "C" mimic "B" irrespective of the state of "A"

"C" will mimic "B" irrespective of the state of "A".

There are SSD/Parker blocks in some of the products (LINK) that also have a complementary (NOT Output), but that doesn't look to be one of them.

Some of the instruction help files are thorough and some are not.

"C" will mimic "B" irrespective of the state of "A".

There are SSD/Parker blocks in some of the products (LINK) that also have a complementary (NOT Output), but that doesn't look to be one of them.

Some of the instruction help files are thorough and some are not.

thank you very much. all clear,
I looked at the manual osman linked to and couldnt find an explicit answer,

much appreciated, UKB