PEC brackets

Balls Ache

Hi, I know this is not realy a PLC question but I'm interested to know which companies in the UK you use to purchase brackets and post for mounting PEC's, sensors etc. When new machinery and bottle conveyors arrives on our site all the brackets for sensors are nice shiny stainless steel brackets that look the part.
Who in the UK do you buy brackets and posts from?

Thanks in advance - Steveo

brackets

I WORKED FOR A WHILE IN A COMPANY HERE IN VALENCIA SPAIN.MAINLY
INSTALLING BOTTLING LINES IN BEER AND SOFT DRINK FACTORIES.THEY
USED STAINLESS STEEL FOR ALL SENSOR,FOTOCELL SUPPORTS ETC.THEY
MADE EVERYTHING THEMSELVES.BECAUSE THEY ONLY USED ONE MAKE OF
DEVICE (OMRON) AND AS YOU KNOW IN A PRODUCTION LINE THERE COULD BE AS MANY AS 200 TO 300 DEVICES THEY MADE THEM IN LOTS OF 2000/3000.YOU
MUST HAVE A WORKSHOP NEAR YOU TO MAKE THE SUPPORTS,EVEN THOUGH IT
MIGHT WORK OUT EXPENSIVE FOR JUST A FEW.

Hi
Tonycobby and thanks for the reply.Engaging a local engineering company make up the brackets seems the most obvious thing to do. I intend asking a couple of local firms for quotations this week.

Thanks again for replying.

Steveo