pilz plc

johneedw

hello all
i've a machine controlled by a PILZ plc (pnozm1p), i left this machine for 6 month without powering up. now,when i try to run it, the plc is not responding while all its inputs are ready but there is no output yet!.. pleasr advice me about this problem and how to solve it?

Any red lights ??

"
Operation​
When the supply voltage is switched on, the
PNOZmulti safety system copies the
configuration from the chip card. While this is
happening, the "POWER", "DIAG", "FAULT",
"IFAULT" and "OFAULT" LEDs will light up
on the base module.
The PNOZmulti safety system is​
ready for
operation
when the "POWER" and "RUN"
LEDs on the base module are continuously
lit.

"

P.s. Placing the memory-card (with the application) in a 'new' or other unit, takes some extra steps to get things going. (See Pilz documentation)

Kind regards,

Frank