PLC Alpha programmer Mitsubishi

woosi

Hello everyone!

I could really use some help with a project i have!
I want to build a program for the following procedure using the alpha controller of mitsubishi:

We have a warehouse with 2 entrances as shown down below.One for entrance the other for exit.

There is a photocell in the first entrance that detects the incoming truck and turns the trafic light to red so the next truck knows that it has to wait.Also it gives signal to a counter so that the number of trucks entering the warehouse can be limited and monitored!
Then at the exit an other photocell detects the outgoing truck and gives a signal to trafic light to go to Green so the next truck can enter!
The green must be lit when truck is gone so the 2 photocells dont go on together.(with delay probably)

With regards waiting for some help or guidance!

George.

Last edited:
No need for a PLC. Put up a sign telling Truckers to tune to CB channel 19, and communicate with each other. That way, if they crash, it's their fault.

I made the diagram in aplpha programmer last night so no need for help!Thank you alot for your replies.

I made the diagram in Alpha programmer and it is the following:

Can some one please help me with the ladder diagram?I am trying to find the simatic of siemens for s7 200 so i can do something on my own but cant find anything.

With regards.

After looking online i downloaded the STEP 7 micro from siemens and i practiced a bit in ladder diagrams
Can someone help please?Is the structure right?