PLC Audiovisual Materials

LBloom

I am teaching a training course in the fundamentals and basic applications of A-B Micrologix PLC's. I purchased DVD's from TPC Training Systems for audiovisual supplement material. They are outdated and not very good. Does anyone know of any supplemental audiovisual material that covers the basics of PLCs, for a fair price, that I could use in teaching the course?

Similar Topics

I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
I have got an Rockwell PLC 1769-L36ERMS . I have assigned a IP address to it . But every-time I Reboot the PLC it looses Communication to my PC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom