PLC Coms Issue

Riaanb

We have a problem where client wrongly install inverters in their residence, this then prevents the elec meters(Hexing hxp100Dii) from communicating with our Gateway using PLC.
If we isolate the residence so that they do not get power the whole site comes on. So we know its something in those flats.
Is there some type of filter we can install to prevent this once we have isolated the residence causing the issue ?

Similar Topics

Hi I have an old panel builder 32 that I’m replacing for a factory talk me hmi . In the plc for the old panel builder there is a coms bit for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in an plant that uses TI505's. They have started upgrading to compactlogix but have reached the stage that they need PLC to PLC coms. TI...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Hope someone can help me. I am using a Delta PLC DVP12SE Network Module as a master which is connected via COM2 to 4 remote analogue...
Replies
Views
I have exsisting system which we are upgrading the two HMI's from Omron NT's to new NS's. Thease will continue to comunicate via RS232 to the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm hoping someone can shed some light on my issue For a project we have 4 M340 PLC's controlling separate on a site, although 2 of them...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom