PLC hardware/software dealers

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day all. I just wanted to know if there is a listing here somewhere that shows the folks that use this forum that sell hardware and software. For example, I have purchased a few things from "PLC_Trainer" because they were recommended by you folks here. I like to repay those as best I can that have helped me here time-and-again, by purchasing from you. I thought there would probably be a list somewhere that shows who sells what, right?

... For example, I have purchased a few things from "PLC_Trainer" because they were recommended by you folks here.

Very cool, hope you like the products and thank you for the purchase :)

I like to repay those as best I can that have helped me here time-and-again, by purchasing from you. I thought there would probably be a list somewhere that shows who sells what, right?

I would also like to, I think supporting each other is a great idea. I have thought about giving a discount to plctalk.net customers just not sure how to do it...

I don't know of a 'list' but I would always buy from someone I know or know of.... I come from a small town and always try and support the local small business before I go to Walmart even farmers markets

And same with paying back, I started my business from this site and would like to pay back some of the people that have help me with the troubleshooting or projects, I told Bernie that I got a promotion from one of projects he helped me with and he thought I was joking but it was the truth, that project helped me very much and made me look very good in their eyes

If we all keep working together it will make us all look good. we give our time to one another now. So why not support financially as well?

Last edited: