PLC Report Generation

charzree

Hi All,
Im an Electrical Engineer new to automation,I have Schneider plc(m series),Vijeo citect scada,then the softwares installed on the pc's are opc, MS sql.Now my question is how all these are interconnected to generate a report in excel? what is opc and its purpose?

Read the help from Vijeo Citect concerning OPC and SQL - it is all there and should have installed when Citect was installed.
If the copy is legal and in support (as it should be) join the Citect forum and there is also lots of help there including a users forum.
It would also be advantageous to do some training courses on Citect and become an integrator with them.
You have to spend some money and do the courses - I have and I will not train you for free.

Last edited: