Plc shutdown

Ltpriyank

I have been using a FX3G PLC in a control panel of a special purpose machine(SPM) and it was working fine but during one of the operational cycle the PLC got shut down automatically and now it is not powering ON.

What could be the possible reason. Is it something to do with noise?

How old is the PLC?

Electronics tend to follow a "bathtub" failure curve... higher failure rate early in life, then random failure at a lower rate for many years, then slowly increasing failure rate at the end.

I've also found that power off then back on is also a killer of older electronics, when they have not been powered off for many years.

Lastly... are you sure there is actually supply to the PLC??

What is exact type/designation of FX3G.
What about POW, RUN, ERR and BAT LEDs on PLC?

Mitsu is really reliable, so I would presume that there is some other reason.

It is PLC with 100-240V, power supply. I would check the power supply quality and grounding quality.
Send it to electronic repair and they will tell you the most plausible reason.