PLC to FTP?

JTE

Anyone log data with a PLC and automaticaly send it to a web server? IE connect via FTP and append data to an exsting file?

I want to stay with Automationdirect if I can. I do it now with a older simple laptop connected to the PLC and the internet (along with a small VB app I wrote).

Jim

Depends on your definition of 'inexpensive'. For US$475, you could add a C-More EA7-S6M HMI (LINK) which has a built-in FTP server.

🍻

-Eric

Similar Topics

We are using Red Lion DA70s with Crimson 3.2. They are setup as cellular and a router. We have port forwarding rules and whitelisting. All of our...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am presently looking for data extraction on real time basis from LS PLC to a FTP Sever, while referring the manual I found that...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it possible to send/receive data by FTP using compactlogix 5370 PLC? I have a customer who wants to send some routing...
Replies
Views
I'm currently looking into the possibilities for using a PLC as a counter module (production counters) and to afterwards create a .csv/.txt file...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it possible to send/recieve data by FTP using the EWEB module? I have a customer who wants to send some routing information...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom