PLC upgrade for Decanter System Hysep MD44

epicnote

Hello,

Anyone know about this Decanter model Hysep MD44? I am going to do the upgrade for the Decanter PLC system from Mitsubishi Melsec A to AB Micrologix 1400. The client did not provide enough information, they just gave me the I/O list and the Mitsubishi PLC program without any comment. It is hard for me to understand the process and the system operation. So far, what I can do is only doing direct conversion of the Melsec program to Allen Bradley.

Another problem is the HMI. I don't have any idea on how to link the PLC program tag to the HMI. The existing MMI for the decanter is MAC 50 and I am going to replace it with AB PanelView C600 Monochrome. Anyone experience with this Decanter model? Appreciated if you guys can get me any idea..

Thanks