its connected to omron plc one
but it doesnt work it doesnt give any data on screen
please help me
note:i have another machine same first one
i toke the screen and but it on the good machine
but it doesnt work also
so the proplem in the screen not another thing
and i am thanks full for you:(

you should have a error-code in lower left corner saying "COM ERR 02-xx-xx" or something, this code is very cryptic but it does give a clue where the problem may be.

If no error code, then communication is ok, but your screens or plc-program is wrong.

no data on screen and also no eror number
ok can you help me in screen software
i think the screen program is not ok
because i take a screen from other machine and but it on machine and
it work now but the last screen doesnt work
what can i do???????
please help

dear ank,

please specify the model of the proface screen. yet there is one method which you have to put your finger at both end corner of the screen and it will go the setup mode. please compare the setting with existing system. further to this you have to confirm the comm on the plc also. any thing you can mail to me. [email protected]