plsss help me for my thesis

Making an assumption because you used the term "time resolution"?

OR, again assuming - that you would like to time for 144000 counts of time resolution, which I don't think is possible - 16 bits = 32767 max

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 9.07.35 AM.png

The standard, out of the box timers for this unit have a time base of 100mS, you don't say what time period you hope to achieve, but given that the time base is 100mS, K144000 would suggest you require a 4Hr time period (assumption).
There are a few ways to achieve this, either cascading two timers or using a timer and counter along with a comparison instruction.
The only way to change the timebase of the timers is by setting a special relay function and selecting which to change, but this can only be changed to time bases of 1mS and 10mS.

Steve