Plumbing centric plc programming.

JoeM61

Hi, Does anyone have thoughts or know of, can point in the right direction any published materials with a plumbing centric point of you explaining PLC programming and the types of programs one might expect to see in the field, trouble shooting etc. ie: logics for pump down stations, storm pit pumping, domestic water booster pumps to include VFD/soft starts, controlled staged 2 and 3 pump systems and associated logics PID/comparators for maintaining water pressure etc? My thoughts are that if I can develop programming skills/troubleshooting from a modern commercial building plumbing perspective it may lead me evendually deeper into the weeds, were it looks like most of the folks here dominate. I'm not an electrical engineer but I do feel like I may be able to develop competence as it relates to my trade.
Thanks for any input offered in advance!