Votes: 0 0.0%
  • festo

• Cegelec

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of the options work for me.

It is the one you are used to. If one was that awful or that great the others would be out of business.

This poll is the same as asking what make of vehicle is the best

I have been programming a Foxboro I/A DCS for many years, it has a steep learning curve, not user friendly, but very powerful.

I don't have any experience with Emerson's Delta V, but I've played around with it at trade shows, and it appears to be the most user friendly DCS, don't know if it works as well as the non-friendly ones though.

I can understand what a user friendly software may mean, but what hell is a user friendly PLC?
Let's define the criteria first.
They may be countless from wiring method and panel layout occupied to instruction system and special modules availability.