Printing through external usb in Siemens Comfort panel

akky

Hi there,
So i have the siemens comfort tp700 hmi. I want to print using printserver and laserjet, but is there any way that i can change the path from which it prints? Like i assume it searches in flash memory for printing purposes but what if i have attached external pendrive and want to print through that? Any solutions?

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, I want to connect bar code printer to PLC via HMI (USB)& print bar code.What is reqd to do this as far as PLC Program is concerned...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts , i have Pvc+6 compact 400 HMI. is it possible to print trough its USB port. Can i attache any printer having USB 2.0 Port to...
Replies
Views
My Application is to plot a graph on printer temp v/s time , for that i am using two array for X-axis & Y-axis,When operator give command the data...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
My company built a small test machine using a Micro800 PLC and CCW software. We chose the Micro800 because the machine is very simple. We are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom