Problem scanning subnet of 1734-ADN DeviceNet Module

pemartin

I'm trying to upload the Subnet file from a 1734-ADN DeviceNet module. I'm drugging down in RSNetworks to the Subnet port but when I click ok it seems to scan the Subnetwork but no modules are showing up. The reason I'm doing this is we don't have the files backed up for the Subnetwork on any of our 1734-ADN modules and I don't want to spend time reconfiguring a new module if we loose one.

Parnell

DeviceNet Subnet.jpg

I found what my problem was. When I was trying to connect to the subnetwork of the 1734-ADN DeviceNet module I was connecting to a ControlLogix Gateway wirelessly. Then in the Gateway rack, that I was connecting to wiressly, I was connecting to a DH+ card to go out on to our shop floor to the ControlLogix rack that had the DeviceNet Network I wanted to connect to. I was able to brows and backup the Main Network this way but it wouldn't let me brows the Subnetworks. I connected directly to the ControlLogix rack with the DeviceNet Network and I was able to see and backup all of my SubNetwork files.

Hi bros

I am having one problem. One of my devicenet Module gone bad 1734-ADN 3.003. When i try to fix new Module and download the program, Scanner shows Fault 77 for that specific node. I am new for devicenet. Can anybody help me out. Tell me how i should replace my Devicenet module. Pls tell me the procedure step by step.

Thanks

Hi bros

I am having one problem. One of my devicenet Module gone bad 1734-ADN 3.003. When i try to fix new Module and download the program, Scanner shows Fault 77 for that specific node. I am new for devicenet. Can anybody help me out. Tell me how i should replace my Devicenet module. Pls tell me the procedure step by step.

Thanks
o_O

How to replace 1734-ADN Devicenet Module

Hi bros

Thanks
o_O