Problem understand conveyor tracking

morgue

I have a problem trying to track bottles that come down two conveyors in series and are running at different speeds. Also inline, there is a vision system that has a downstream air reject. Camera inspects for defects and rejects downstream.

Im not sure what instruction to use due to the lack of encoders on either conveyor surface nor sure that there is a way to write it without them.

Im currently trying to BSL and using an enter queue and exit queue photoeye. Obviously its not working as intended, but Im quite new to this so... I need some help. thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I am newly joined member working as an electronic engineer in a process plant. I have a problem in a m/c equipped with Mitsubishi PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi I have problem to understand this code? can anyone explain this code for me? L B#16#3 L #OBJ_NR SLW LAR1...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i was making edits to a program the other day and i had a Timer with two conditions set to it, but only one of the conditions would start...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
I have a problem, I'm running an AE Licence Manager on a Windows 2016 Server, and my Window Maker is on another separate Windows 2016 Server. My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom