Problem with GSD File in HW config

samadrazm

Hi,

There are some Bar Code Reader modules in the HW config of a project I am working on. Yesterday I realized the icon for BCR are different from what my friend's have. The icon in my HW config for BCR shows some question marks on it. I got the GSD files from my friend and updated the HW config GSD files, but the question marks remained there. Interestingly enough if I drop the BCR to the network from catalog, the question marks are disappeared, but still the icon is not the same as something shown in my friend's HW config.

My questions are:

> Does the difference in icon makes any difference in functionality?
> Where the graphical icon comes from, is it inside the GSD file or is it somewhere else?

Thank you very much,
Sam