Problem with project created in B&R AUTOMATION STUDIO 2.5.3

Hi!

I have a problem with a project created in AS V2.5.3. I open the project and when I click on generate CF card, I can do the operation normally. However, if I make any modifications to the HMI, I can no longer write the CF card and an error appears in the output window: ERROR 9.

If someone want to help, follow the link for download the backup of the project:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-N3A0XOWXIwOXppdzJ1czRvZTQ/view?usp=sharing[/URL]

Can someone help me?

TELA FALHA.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I'm trying to download a project to the controller, who already has an aplication running protected by a blank password. The option to...
Replies
Views
I have wincc flex 2008 project made with wincc flexible 2088 sp1 project hmi device is simatic pc panel 19" I want to change hmi device to run the...
Replies
Views
I can view all Produced tags list in the project from Logic-->produced tags, can someone help me on how to view the consumed tag list ? Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Hi experts I'm trying to diagnose some B&R servo motors (and other brands like stober) and the goal is to build a B&R project for testing B&R...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom