Problems transfering block to S5 CPU

Enoku

Hi all,

I need some help with S5 system. I have a working CPU 928B (6ES5928-3UB21) with flash memory submodule (6ES5 374-2KG21). I need to make small modification in program. The problem appears when i try to download modified FB to PLC. In STEP5 red message appears "Block exists in PLC" and block is not transferred. I tried to remove flash memory, reset PLC but no success.

Maybe somebody can suggest how to download modified block to PLC.

By the way-on other machine running exactly the same system (even without flash memory) but no such problems with transfer apears.

Thanks for prompt replay.

Try this: (if is not too late)
- insert battery into PLC
- switch off PLC and remove EPROM
- switch on PLC and download the rpogram

You cannot download program to PLC with EPROM. If you want to change program in EPROM have to use programmer to change program direct in EPROM.

Regards

PS
I am new in S5 so maybe
I am wrong.