Problems with OPCSever.WinCC

Imanhz

Hello,

I want to use WinCC OPCServer to make connection with other programs. I installed WinCC 7 SP2 and it's OPCServer and also added OPC Channel to Tag Management part of WinCC. But I can not find OPCServer.WinCC in OPC Item Manager.(See Atchmnt) It should be in \\LOCAL part. I made the changes for DCOM authentication as mentioned in OPC Foundation whitepapers.
Also tried to start OPCServer.WinCC in Windows Services but encountered the error: "Could not start the OPCServer.WincC service on local computer. Error: Unspecified 0x80004005"

What should I do now?

Thanks.

untitled.JPG