Proficy & Cimplicty

Oh,

I really forgot that i had submitted the question there.

It is also more than i need :)

Why does every one think that a forum is their "personal" technical support resource?

My answer was complete so that the next person who actually knows how to use a search engine will get the answer they need nearly immediately instead of waiting days for some schmo to type the same answer for the 43rd time. :sick:

Have I ever told you all how much I dislike people who make the same request to four people, wasting the time of three of them? I generally ignore that persons next request.
We used to have an Account Manager who did that with all of us too often. After a while he could not get anyone to help him, he finally quit.
I know posting on multiple forums to get an answer is a little different as it is unknown if anyone will answer. But still...

Last edited:
I totally agree with you and I think this deserves an own topic :).

I sometimes double post things to, this forum and Siemens forum, just to get a swift answer. But I try to share my solution with both of the forums.