Proficy HMI/SCADA-iFIX question

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day all. I have a Versa View 1700P (AB Computer) and I used iFIX software for the HMI. My other Versa View gave up the ghost. I have a new one and have everything loaded except for my HMI program. This HMI is a slave (client) and the master sits in my office area. I need to download the current program from the master to the slave and don't know what all files I need to download for it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a Micrologix 1400 plc and we are using GE's Proficy HMI/SCADA iFix 5.8. The plc program is for a tipping bucket rain gauge, I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have been assigned a project which involves Proficy HMI/SCADA Cimplicity. This is the first time I am using it and I don't have a clue...
Replies
Views
Hi all i have project ME windows PC view HMI my PLC GE90-30 cpu 364 i have 2 Questions 1- on graphical panels i used numerical Data Entry (DIN)to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm fairly new to Proficy and perhaps the problem is that I'm trying to get it to do some of the same things I'm used to doing with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm not sure if anyone has seen/done this but I figured this is the best place to ask. I am programming two different systems (let's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom