Program for water pump control maintaining 4 bar pressure.

hinddhindsa

in my program in which i am trying to keep 4 bar as cut off (i.e 2 pumps through direct connectors stops immediately and 1 pump which is connected through Danfoss VFD stops with reference to decrease in ANALOG Output of PLC) and 2 bar as cut in pressure for 3 pumps. please simulate this program and try to check it.Sir, I had done changing the pressure valued through MFD by using function TEXT display.now the problem which i am facing is that , MY pumps Q4,Q5,Q6 (Direct connected pumps) are cutting off at 4 BAR (i.e 5.2 volt on 2-10 volt scaling).. but when the value of pressure decrease then 5.2 volt , if Q1,Q2,Q3(Pump through VFD) is ON.then the pump Q4,Q5,Q6 also starts , which should not happen .direct pumps should start if the pressure value is less than 2 Bar (i.e 3.6 Volts).please help me to rectify the problem as soon as possible.