Programming Hitachi EC2

I have an old Hitachi EC2-28HRP. I have the program files ready to upload into the PLC, but not sure what I need (i.e. software). ActSip E has been recommended, but I am convinced I need to use E-Ladder from Hitachi. Anyone know where I can find this software? Thanks

I do not know anything about Hitachi, but I'm quite sure that you don't need to "upload into the PLC", but you need to "download into the PLC".
In PLC world download is when you transfer data from PC to PLC, and upload is when you transfer data from PLC to PC. So you need to be careful not to loose your data.

Yes, thank you - I have have the program on my PC, and need to "download" to the PLC. The EC2 manual I have says the required software is Hitachi E-Ladder.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have a wiring pinout for an NES series drive programming cable? I have a usb to serial adapter so I just need a pinout for the rj45 to...
Replies
Views
Hello! I came across with an old Hitachi (Häwa) E20HRP PLC which i have to program. After a really detailed search on the internet i could barely...
Replies
Views
i have plc hitachi eh150 208A and i want to use the analog input but i don't know how to program it using ACTWin .
Replies
Views
Does anyone have an instruction manual or programming manual for the Hitachi PSE HPC-6000 Programming Console? I've looked everywhere on google...
Replies
Views
If anybody could provide training Hitach PLC programming (MICA programming, HISEC04/600,700 configuration) online with reasonable cost. Or could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom