Prosoft card communicating with w seconds drlay

I am using a Rockwell control logic L63 processor. For communicating with an encoder I started migrating from SST module to Prosoft MVI56-PDPMV1 card. I was able to communicate well but data is being fetched with a delay of~2 seconds.
Note:
I have varied rpi setting of the module from 5ms m to 750ms but of vain
Baud rate: 1.5 Mbps
Program kept in periodic task consuming 100ms max.

The RPI is the refresh IO cycle between the Logix CPU and the Profibus master. You have to verify the IO cycle between the Profibus master and the Profibus devices. Each company has the respective configuration tool where you set the IO cycle for the master. I would advice that you use more or less the same IO cycle as you had in the SST card's setup for the Prosoft if the performance was OK.
Another thing to take into consideration is a rule-of-thumb with regards to the RPI with respect to the IO cycle. The IO cycle should be between half and one third of the RPI.