prosoft mvi56 initial install setup info

nscaletom

having a bit of trouble getting started with this setup...RS Linx picks up the presence of the card...but my lights on the card do not seem to be right. I am going to be using this prosoft card to talk modbus to an altivar 31 drive once I get the prosoft card working properly...

What is wrong about the lights on the ProSoft card? Are they showing off when they should be on? Some cards where there is not enough room to show all inputs,have multiplexed LED's, with a button to change from one set of variables to the other one...

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, Has anyone on the Forum used the Prosoft Flow Computer before? What was your opinion of it? I am quoting a well pad job and was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is the first time I have posted on here, I have been reading with interest for a few years now. The problem I have is regarding...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate through this pro soft card with a GE Multilin 750. I think I need a certain GSD file, but cannot find it in the Prosoft...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have an installation where we use CLX controllers and now we want to implement a printer that receives his ASCII commands out of our...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a question about using module MVI56E-SIE to CLX frame for communication with VIPA 300S Speed7. I know that is this module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom