Prosoft MVI56E-MNETC w/ CLX

Pdell

Controller: 1756-L84E v.35
Prosoft MVI56E-MNETC for ModbusTCP/IP

I'm having an issue with some of my write commands. The write command that I'm using individual bits within 1 word for an "enable", "start", "stop", etc will not work. If I'm writing lets say a setpoint for example 700DEGF it will write that value to the module

To see if it was a module problem, I used Mdbus to write to the specific control word and I'm able to "start", "stop", etc. so I know its a problem with the configuration in Studio5000 or Prosoft Configuration builder.

I also set the MNETC.CONTROL.CmdControl.WriteCmdBits to 1111_1111_1111_1111 to ensure all of the commands are enabled.

Enable YES
Internal Address 20
Poll Interval 0
Req Count 1
Swap Code No Change
IP Nunya
Serv Port 502
Slave Addr 1
*****Mdbus Func FC3 - Read Holding Registers *****
*****(I question this but it worked using Mdbus for troubleshooting)*****
MB Addres In Device 4311 (device end is 4312)

Diagnostics has NO errors.

I'm confident that what you might call "basic configuration" would be correct.

What could I be missing here?