pv550 upload problem

notear_guy

Greetings!Anybody could help me regarding my problem with my machine?The problem is this,i want a back-up program of this machine because i have none so i uploaded the program.The uploading process promted upload successful.When i browse the program there were no tags addresses found.What actually went wrong?Pls.do help what shall i gonna do.

Thanks in advance..

Try Re-Uploading ?

Ae you looking for the tags in the correct place

Open Panelbuilder32, tags will be found at

Tools (Drop Down Menu) > Tag Editor

Application Window > Alarms > Setup > Alarm triggers

Application Window > Application Settings > Status Tags

Application Window > Application Settings > Control Tags

Similar Topics

Good Morning Folks. Win Xp, PRO, Version 2002, SP3 RSLinx Classic 2.54 Using the AB UIC-485 driver with the 1747-UIC and a 2711-NC13 connected...
Replies
Views
I have PV550 2711-A5B5, I want download program to PV. I have USB to RS232 adapter. and a laptop. How can I do to download my program? The...
Replies
Views
One of our customers has an issue with the display on their PV550. This is not a system we installed so we don't have the original program. They...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to download an aplication to a PV550 RIO, with keypad & touch screen, but it's too long. I know that I can do it without the upload...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just uploaded a Panelview 550, there is some error along the way - tag missing -. When I check the tag, I can find the tag name but not the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom