Q64TCRTN temperature regulating module setting in GX Developer

smartatuls

Hi,

I am using the GX developer for a Q series CPU first time. We added a new temperature regulating module Q64TCRTN in expansion rack. In main rack we still have old Q64TCRT modules.

Now Using GX developer when i try to add this new module under I/O assignment module selection and I see only option as Q64TCRT and not for Q64TCRTN. Please see attached file.

Can someone guide me about how i can add this new module??

Q64TCRT.png

Similar Topics

I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hi!! I'm looking for Temperature rise calculation software from Rockwell, I just download "Product selection toolbox 2022" but this software is...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
I am looking for temperature/humidity sensor recommendations. Would like the sensor to display temp and humidity. Need to connect to a Contrologix...
Replies
Views
I have an old Chinese Temperature PID controller XMT 8038c2kp that am able to send and receive requests via Modbus poll test center in this format...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom