Questions about InView Messaging software?‏

wendaiyu

[FONT=&quot]Hi, guys, we want to make a small project with InView Messaging software and Logix 5000 using Ethernet.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Could you tell us where we get find some user/configuration manuals about InView Messaging software, because we never touch it before?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And could you give us main ideas about following questions:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1, when the tag “pump_on.0 “ is ON, we want to show the massage “The pump is ON” on the marquee. How can we make it up?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2, how can we transfer the time/date on PLC to the marquee and keep them synchronous?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3, if the value of integer “parts_account” is XXX on PLC, then we want to see the massage “We already built XXX parts” on the marquee. How can we configure it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4, how can make it happen? E.g.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Messages “Welcome time/date” and “ We already built XXX parts” display on the marquee in [/FONT]a continuous loop.
[FONT=&quot]But when [/FONT][FONT=&quot]tag “pump_on.0 “ is ON, only show “The pump is ON”. Until this bit is OFF, we will go back to the loop.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since we have not got the manual yet, the toughest issue is we do not know how configure a logic connection to control displays on the marquee by logix 5000 and InView software.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for your time and have a wonderful day![/FONT]