questions for the knowing

rusty96

Hi I am new to the site and really very new to the world of PLC and SCADA technology and am wondering if you guys can help guide me through some beginner questions. I have had a neck surgery in the last year and therefore will be retraining in the fall. I went to a local tech school here in Oklahoma and they offer an course called "Advanced Manufacturing." It covers some minor welding, machine works and SCADA\PLC class. I am wondering what to expect by going through the training and what type of career field I can enter into. If there is anyone in the Oklahoma City area that I could visit with, please let me know. Thanks to those of you who read this.

greetings rusty ...

and welcome to the forum ...

I recommend that you start a new thread on the "main" Question and Answer board - and then copy and paste your thread there ...

you've posted in the "practice" section and not many members are going to see it back here ...