Read and write Twincat CSV/Text file

RichardThijs

Dear,

I want to write data into a txt or csv file. This data contains text and numbers.
Later I want to read some of that data into the visualization I wrote. By some of that data I mean that I want to read line 3 or line 5 or...

Do you get the point?

example: the temp. and the pressure in a silo is measured every hour or so. If there is an error, I want to visualize the hour that the error occured, but also the employer at that moment, the temperature and the presure.

sorry for my english...

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi. How to read/write complex datastructures between two runtime in TwinCAt 2. Do I have to define anything within system manager? E.g. How to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working on a project that needs to expose the SV (Set Value) of a temperature controller to a SCADA system. SCADA <-...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I am having. I have a code that can successfully insert data from FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have example code of how to read/write a discrete push button from a C-More Micro to a DL05. I just bought these two items and I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom