Read Tag values of Logix controller

turbohamad

Hello expert;
I want to read the tag values from control logix plc over the WiFi connection.
I did it by using Rs link OPC and successfully read the values but for that i connect my computer to the network and make communication through rs link.
But i want to read it over the WiFi or access the controller tag with the IP from my office to plant.

Please help me in this regard how i accomplish this task?

Regards

There are at least two choices, both involve a web server:

1. Insecure: pull the data; add a web-server to the PLC itself, see here; this is insecure because everyone on the planet could potentially connect to the PLC.
  2. Somewhat more secure: push the data; put an OPC (or other protocol-based) box outside the plant firewall; ensure it is the only system enabled to connect to the PLC from outside the firewall; install a web server on that box for browsing the data.
Googling [plc data web server] will locate many options.