Read/Write To RFID Tags

a.schmidt

Hello, I need some assistance in some programming. I have an application where I need to read/write to some AB RFID tags. The tags have 2k data max available. The application will be interfacing with a host plc that will give us the data that needs to be written to the tags. The customer has given me 2 UDT structures of how the information is going to be structured in their plc. They will be sending all the data at once in a MSG instruction. I need to be able to parse out this data and then write it to the tag. I'm using a Turck BL67-PG-EN-IP gateway with a BL67-2RFID-A i/o slice. I've been told by Turck that this setup is capable of only 1k of data per transmission and I could be reading/writing up to 2048 bytes. This is all new to me and I'm looking for assistance in setting up my logic and tags to accomplish this. Help is greatly appreciated!