Reading 64 bit UINT data in GE PLC

smartatuls

HI,

I am trying to read a UINT 64 bit data(active energy parameter) from a PQA meter(WM5-96) over Modbus TCP into a GE PLC.I am able to read other parameters such as voltage, current but not active and reactive energy.

Since Machine edition has UINT as 32 bit only I am unable to read the parameters. I tried setting DINT as data type then it reads for couple of seconds then changes again some other value for a second and switches back and forth for correct and garbage value continuously.

Do you know how to gather this 64 bit data in Machine Edition/GE PLC?

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have a question regarding studio 5000 with processor 1769-L33ER V33.011 and Factorytalk View SE V12. I have an home-made pop-up...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was needing to read an output bit of O:7/0 in wonderware. I can see this bit change states in the PLC but it doesn't in wonderware. Does...
Replies
Views
I have a ControlLogix L65 controller, and I'm trying to read some alarm status information from a BMS gateway device. The problem is that this...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have an AcuDC energy meter which provides data on voltage, current, and power over RS-485/Modbus RTU. It provides float values in two...
Replies
Views
Hi, if we want to read or set a bit of an integer we can simply do: assume TEST1 is the integer, TEST1.3 := 1; or IF TEST1.4 THEN..... but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom