Red Lion data logger setup question

Oh that's right I keep forgetting the trigger is a one time thing. Couldn't I use the complex code to make loop that keeps the trigger high for an extended period of time rather than have my trigger happen 10 times?

The Log Trigger control only works on a one-shot false to true event.

However, you could use the Log Enable and have it True for as long as you want to store the Data. You would then set the update rate to 1 second. However, I don't know if there is a delay after the Log Enable is turned on before it actually starts logging. If not, this could work.

Similar Topics

I`m looking into using Red Lion Data Station, do someone have experience with limitation on number of tags and performance?
Replies
Views
Hi I have been using Red Lion products for some time, I had a thought over the bank holiday weekend, As you do. It would be nice if whenever a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to get values from 8 encoders using a 2-wire bus RS485 connection to a Red Lion Data Station. These will ultimately write values to...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! Pretty new to Red Lion, and am setting up a data logger on my HMI application. My boss is logging data on another HMI and I've...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am hoping someone can help. I have setup a Red Lion Data Station (DA30D, Crimson 3.1 Build 3112) to log data from several Allen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom