Reliability issues in using Automation Direct Cmore with ContolLogix over Eth I/P

By the way, Automationdirect's C-more now has the EtherNet/IP drivers to communicate to the Control/CompactLogix via tagnames as well as ethernet drivers to the SLC5/05, MicroLogix 1100 and ENI adapter.

Similar Topics

I have come to the conclusion that ME datastore plus is not very reliable at doing what it is supposed to do. Please prove me wrong so that I can...
Replies
Views
I have been looking at trying a Compactlogix 5380 system with some point I/O attached to it, does anybody have experience with the newer 5380? I...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I always read this forum, but this is the first time I write here. I would like to ask you what do you think about reliability...
Replies
Views
I have a pin stamper to stamp a serial number & barcode onto parts. The serial number contains date and time among other things. Is the...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs Currently we are evaluating a PLC architecture make up for Contrologix (ENBT) and ethernet Flex I/Os. We would like to know your...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom